AdventureE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdventureE

AdventureE & Alliance

WelcomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does any one Look at this forum?
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm by marjo

» Alyssaur
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 pm by marjo

Sick of this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 pm by Pheril

» MoN Buyers & Looters
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 pm by aku_hitsuji

» CWKPQ Registration!
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:26 pm by MikeMaster

» Post here your random screenshots
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm by Torz

» Selling stuff:)
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm by Torz

» Join our Gpq!
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm by Torz

» Rules
Sick of this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm by marjo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
usefull Websites

Sleepywood

MapleSim
Poll
Rate this site ! ^^
Great!
Sick of this I_vote_lcap59%Sick of this I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 41 ]
Good =)
Sick of this I_vote_lcap19%Sick of this I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 13 ]
It's ok...
Sick of this I_vote_lcap9%Sick of this I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Could be better
Sick of this I_vote_lcap6%Sick of this I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Bad =(
Sick of this I_vote_lcap7%Sick of this I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 69

Sick of this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintAssault
Masturbeertje
Masturbeertje

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Sick of this Empty
PostSubject: Sick of this   Sick of this I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 am

I know most of you don't care so you can just close this thread.

I have been playing for a long time, I put billions of mesos into one char to be strong and currently I am standing among the strongest shadowers in the server for those who don't know. Sadly I am being treated not nicely on most of the boss runs, you can say whatever u want but I can see it - it's in the subconscious of people that shadowers suck.
Well, my dps isnt as fast as hero's or night lords but I am still doing pro damage. If you find me not useful don't add me to boss runs cuz you feel sorry for me, tell me in my face "you suck".
I was about to quit my shadower but I realized something, I don't wanna quit cuz some people don't like my char. I am not gonna be like everybody and make a hero or a night lord just to get accepted to runs - I am happy with my shadower and where I stand.

For those of you who don't know many about shadowers I can hit 4 arms in zak (sometimes over 50k dmg x 4 in one boomerang step) and I rarely get hit during runs - lol @ wasting 30 hp pots per run, ya thats my new record or something like that. when my assassinate is maxed I can be compared to a zerking DrK as someone said somewhere.
On CWKPQS I hit all 3 bosses and the 4 target bstep also helps against summons.
and I rock at many other bosses - I will release a video soon.
If you feel like comparing me to other shadowers my range is nearly 5k at lvl 139.

You can feel sorry for me but I feel more sorry for the community - making such a thread, more sorry for the guild and alliance. I can sadly only count 5 or a little more people who showed me some real respect on bosses.

I am not here to show off, I am here to gain respect that I seem to lose. I feel left out by my friends and guild, I don't seek mercy so don't go "awwwwwww" or "lets add him so he would shut up". If you think Im useless - again - don't add me. If you think I suck kick me out of the guild or buddylist or zwarriors whatever u want, I wanna be accepted as who I am, thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
sproeikak
Masturbeertje
Masturbeertje

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Character sheet
Job:
Level:
Guild:

Sick of this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick of this   Sick of this I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh well, I do think shadowers and CB's pwn, my friend is an upcoming Shadower, he ain't having the best equips but still does some nice damage..

So I guess you'd be waaay stronger, I never really seen your damage, but as far as I heard some of your equips.. you can't do weak damage.. or Shadower would be a really underpowered class....

You got my support Timor!

Joost~
Back to top Go down

Sick of this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AdventureE :: Guild Activities :: Other-
Jump to: