AdventureE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdventureE

AdventureE & Alliance

WelcomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does any one Look at this forum?
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm by marjo

» Alyssaur
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 pm by marjo

Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 pm by Pheril

» MoN Buyers & Looters
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 pm by aku_hitsuji

» CWKPQ Registration!
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:26 pm by MikeMaster

» Post here your random screenshots
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm by Torz

» Selling stuff:)
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm by Torz

» Join our Gpq!
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm by Torz

» Rules
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm by marjo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
usefull Websites

Sleepywood

MapleSim
Poll
Rate this site ! ^^
Great!
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_lcap59%Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 41 ]
Good =)
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_lcap19%Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 13 ]
It's ok...
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_lcap9%Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Could be better
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_lcap6%Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Bad =(
Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_lcap7%Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 69

Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?   Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:03 am

I just recently started getting into the deeper aspects of maplestory and was starting to look into getting a zhelm
I admit that I am still highly uneducated in regards to higher lv transactions. I recently got scammed out of my whole sum of mesos (25mil if you are curious) while trying to find someone to help go thru to get a zhelm. I dont necssarily want to do anything bad to the guy, I just want to know what kind of things you need to know to avoid becoming a victim again....... I also was wondering off topic, if anyone knows of good sites (aside from hiddenstreet) to get pq info and higher lv info (stuff like what kind of activities higher lv players go do).... lol just trying to get past what seems to be my noobish nature.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Finally found my keyboard f3
Finally found my keyboard f3

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?   Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 am

Well,

Start with asking the guild stuff. Ask who are trusteable guilds/people to buy zhelms from.
We are here to help you ^^

This way you will learn stuff and you won't have to ask it again. Just be carefull who you trade and what you trade.
Always get a second opinion when planning to spend a big amount of money (10m+)

There are a lot of maplers out there exploiting people like you that don't know the game quite well yet.

Some sites for you to take a look at:

Basilmarket
Mapletip
Get yourself an account at basilmarket. You can place topics there and ask maplestuff. It has always helped me a lot!
I don't use mapletip myself, but it also has a forum, I prefer basilmarket's forum though, and i think the database is more up-to-date then hidden-street's one although I think hidden-street is more user friendly.

It's all up to you what sites you will use, but I really do recommend Basilmarket. It's really user friendly easy to use and I always got help there.

Good luck on checking the sites,

Greetings,

Simon (xEdWiNeMx)
Back to top Go down
Dyamahl
Wannabe spammer
Wannabe spammer
Dyamahl

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Character sheet
Job: Magician
Level: 33
Guild: Whoops

PostSubject: Re: Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?   Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Simon you so good ! Razz
but what he sayed is true! So listend to him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?   Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know of any thing that can be done if you get scammed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AdventureE :: Welcome! :: Rulez^^-
Jump to: